- Show/Hide advanced options
- Encrypted Memo
- Enable/Disable rounding to 0.001 coin. If rounding is disabled, the app uses zats: 1/100,000,000 of a coin
- If checked, the transaction will use the balance in the transparent address too
- The maximum amount per output note. If this is less than the amount sent, the app will create several notes. The change is not subject to this cap
- If the option to use the transparent balance is checked, the transaction will include the whole transparent balance. As always, change is sent to the shielded address.
- Be aware that the recipient will gain knowledge of your transparent address.